Vision Factory has just announced goods for MOVE LIKE THIS! As always, w-inds. worldwide will be doing a goods sale.
- We will be picking the goods up at one of the Kansai area shows in the beginning of August.
- Available payment methods are PayPal and Japanese bank transfer. If you have a Japanese bank account, please let us know and we can provide you with our bank information. For all others, we will give you Paypal information. We’re very sorry, but we will not accept cash through the mail or Western Unions.
- Shipping will be determined after goods have been bought. It is impossible for us to estimate how much things will weigh or cost to ship to other countries; we will take your goods to our post office to get estimates after we buy them.
- We will try our best to get goods sent out as quickly as possible, but please understand that there may be a delay due to our work schedules, inclinment weather (we’d hate your stuff to get wet on the way to the post office!) and/or the Obon holiday that falls in mid-August in Japan.
- Your total price will be the cost of the goods plus a 10% fee; this 10% fee does not go to our pockets, but is used for things like coin lockers (we can’t bring such huge bags of goods into the venue, after all!), shipping materials, etc.
- To give us the time for payments to be transferred into our bank account from Paypal, payments will be due by August 1, 2012. If you are paying by bank transfer, we can negotiate further, but we’d hate to be unable to buy your goods due to having insufficient time for the transfer.
- If more goods become available as the Kansai shows approach, feel free to contact us to change your order.
After reading the rules, please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A list of what you’d like and quanities/sizes/colors if appropriate
- Your payment method (Paypal or Japanese bank transfer)
- Your full name and address. This is where we will calculate shipping to, so if you are going to be moving mid-August, keep that in mind!
- Whether you’d like Air Mail (cheap, no tracking) or EMS (more expensive, tracking). It’s very hard for us to make multiple trips to the post office for estimates, so if you’d like some advice, please let us know.
We will then reply as soon as we can with a total and payment instructions.
PICTURES OF THE GOODS ARE AVAILABLE HERE [PC]
Smartphone link is here.
NEW GOOD: Earrings: 1000 yen
NEW GOOD: Mini Pouch (Blue): 1200 yen
NEW GOOD: Bracelet 1800 yen
NEW GOOD: Key case: 2000 yen
NEW GOOD: Necklace: 2000 yen
Pamphlet – 3000 yen
Photo set (5 pictures) – 500 yen each set (choose: RYOHEI/KEITA/RYUICHI)
Gachagacha – 500 yen one try (there are random prizesi ncluding pins, scrunchies, earphone jack accessories and PVC bracelets — we CANNOT PROMISE ANYTHING and CANNOT TAKE REQUESTS)
Clear File – 500 yen (this was produced by Keita, set of 2, A4 size. Was made with eco-friendly “stone paper.”
Bottom Up Sticky Note – 500 yen
LED Coaster – 1000 yen
Glass – 1000 yen
Eco Bag – 1000 yen (choose: pink/blue)
Key Holder: 1000 yen
PET Bottle Case – 1000 yen (choose: pink/black)
Fake Glasses – 1200 yen
Mini Pouch – 1200 yen
Mini Poster Set – 1200 yen (4 posters, A3 size)
Bracelet Light – 1200 yen
Acrylic Pass Case – 1500 yen each (choose: blue/red/green)
Mirror – 1500 yen
Penlight: 1500 yen
Badge: 1500 yen each (choose: photo badge/logo badge) Comes with pectin jelly
Loop-tie Necklace: 1500 yen (choose: silver/gold)
Mobile Phone Pouch: 1800 yen
Face Towel: 2000 yen (choose: pink/blue)
T-shirt: 3000 yen (choose: black/white; size: S/M/L)
Tank Top: 3000 yen (no sizes listed)
Photo Shirt: 4000 yen (choose: black/white; size: S/M/L)
Ladies T-shirt: 4000 yen (no sizes listed; Ryuichi produced)