w-inds. worldwide has done numerous hashtag projects on Twitter to unite fans from all over the world in showing their support for w-inds. Many of these have been met with words of thanks directly from the members themselves and others have received even more wide spread attention by being featured on television.
Hashtag projects we’ve coordinated include:
- #addictedtolove – this was our first hashtag project, celebrating the release of the Addicted to Love single. It made it to number one on the Hashtag Cloud ranking site! The tag became so popular that it was used and acknowledged by the members and Vision Factory themselves! In fact, it also was featured on TV!
- #windsworldwide – this tag was originally used to celebrate the worldwide broadcast of w-inds.’ New World performance on MTV World Stage. This tag also reached number one on the Hashtag Cloud ranking site.
- #happybdayryohei – we used this tag to celebrate Ryohei’s birthday. This also hit number one on the Hashtag Cloud ranking. Ryohei also took the time to thank his fans!
- #PartyDownKeitaRyu – since Keita and Ryuichi’s birthdays were so close together, we decided to use one tag for the two of them. This also hit number one on the Hashtag Cloud ranking.
- #Sunshineinthesky – we made this tag on the spur of the moment to also celebrate Ryuichi’s birthday. He acknowledged all of the tags!
- #windsrecordtaishou – this tag was used to cheer w-inds. on during the 2010 Record Taishou contest. This tag also hit number one on the ranking.
We also helped coordinate times for #LetsGetitOn and #BeAsOne.